Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 9


Day 9: Picture(s) of my friends.

My friends are definitely a major part of my life. I don't know what I would do without them. Each and every one of them have a special place in my life. We've all been through a lot together.
I know that these girls will be with me for the rest of my life.
I love, love, love them.

Erin, Lauren, and me at the State game.



Lauren, me, Hope, Erin, Kayla, and Jennifer at our Annual Friends Christmas party. I don't know what I would do without these girls..

My sister-in-law and best friend, Emily.

These are my college friends. We don't see each other near enough, but when we do it's like we've never been apart.

Lacie, Megan, Melissa, and me. Precious, precious girls.

(I think this pic was from '06... haha)

No comments: