Monday, April 4, 2011

Mickey Mouse Live!!!

Okay- so I've been working on this blog post for about 3 days now.. I would upload some pictures, then get busy.... upload some pictures, then get busy.... it's a never ending cycle!!! You would think it was a big post... well, it's not. ANYWHO- Greyson, Chad, and I went to see Disney Live! Mickey Mouse Magic Show last Sunday. It was the cutest/coolest show!! They did REAL ACTUAL magic! ...sawing people in half, floating in air...it was great! Greyson LOVED it! He would shout, "ABRACADABRA!!!!" everytime they told him to.. I'm so glad we took him to see it! After the show, we met the Landrum's at Red Lobster. It was a lot of fun! Can't wait to do it again!
Waiting for the show to start!

His goods. :)





I know it's blurry, but I thought this was the CUTEST picture. We were walking to the car, and he was skipping because he saw this other kid doing it... too cute.


The boys at Red Lobster.

Garrison was probably on his 3rd biscuit here.





Mama and Greyson




Garrison and his Mama!






What a GREAT day!!!

No comments: