Monday, April 18, 2011

23 Minutes in Hell.

I love to read. However, it normally takes me a while to finish a book because of wifely and motherly duties...(which I wouldn't have any other way)... My friend, Corrie, came into my classroom on Friday, telling me about this book she read.. she was very emotional while trying to explain what the book was about. The book is called 23 Minutes in Hell. I took it and I finished reading it this weekend.. Whoa. If you are doubting, or on the fence about your Christianity... or your relationship with God all together, you need to read this book. I knew Hell was bad.. I knew you suffered in Hell.. but this book puts a whole other perspective on it. It will scare you. It actually scared me so bad that I slept between Chad and Greyson Saturday night. Please read this book. If you are doubting or struggling with your decision, it just may be the thing to save you. 23 Minutes in Hell By Bill Weise

No comments: