Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day 1

This is me. Cortni Paige (Holder) Kyle. I have been married to Chad Kyle for 5 1/2 years. We have a precious, 2 year old son, Greyson Holder Kyle. I am a 1st grade teacher at Kosciusko Lower Elementary. I love teaching and love my students!
I was born in Houston, Texas. I was raised in Mexia, Texas. I went to school there from K-12. I was a twirler in high school and LOVED IT!! I loved it so much, that I taught lessons after school everyday, even while in college. After I graduated, I went to McLennan Community College and Navarro College at the same time. :) I moved to Kosciusko, MS with my parents when I was 19. I met Chad while working for his parents at Craft Cleaners. We started dating, and the rest is history! I went to Holmes Community College for 2 semesters, then transferred to Mississippi State University! GO DAWGS! I majored in, of course, Elementary Education. :)
Chad and I got married in May 2005..we got married at the El Matador Resort in Ft. Walton, Fl.

15 interesting facts about me are:

1. I LOVE my family.
2. I love every kind of music... except for heavy metal.
3. I have actually owned a pair of K Swiss shoes.... (this one is for Chad and my friends, who ALWAYS pick on me.)
4. I can't tell you how many people have told me I look like Selena Gomez.
5. I can't stand hot dogs... ask my friends how I order an Extra Chili Cheese Coney at Sonic.
6. I LOVE to shop.
7. I LOVE to go to State Football games... love, love, love.
8. I love cold weather.. when I'm warm inside.
9. I know every word to the Cars movie.
10. I love my Tahoe, even though I hate the payments.
11. I love watching tv while the fireplace is going.
12. Food I love: chocolate and coke.
13. I love traveling.
14. I hate it when people scratch their fingernails on their jeans... it KILLS my ears.
15. The older I get, the more I like to be home with my family..
Stay tuned for Day 2!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love number 3 & 5! I think you should've added that you really thought you were cool in your 'K Swiss'! haha!! I'll have to be sure Nathan reads this post... Love you!

Kayla Dees said...

2... except for heavy metal and Garth :) love the k swiss shout out!

Alysha said...

Number 5 really just made me LOL!!