Sunday, May 23, 2010

WONDERFUL friends!

I stole a picture off Lauren's blog.. I just had to give a "shout out" to these two girls on both sides of me.. I read my friend Whitney's blog..and got a wild hair..she runs and LOVES it.. I've been debating what to do as a work out everyday.. so.....after I read Whitney's blog, I decided that I was going to get up EARLY every morning and run... after telling Lauren and Erin about my plan, they decided to run with me! I have to say I'm very proud of us so far! We're just starting, but the fact that we are up and doing it- says ALOT! Our goal is a 5K run in October at MSU. Girls, I will see you bright and EARLY at 5 am!!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I always need new running buddies! I will email you some running schedules tomorrow and yall can see if any will help. U have plenty of time before the 5k. Stick to it when its hard and you will love it!