Monday, May 17, 2010

The Potty

Ok, so I know that Greyson is only 21 months, (...and a boy).. but I decided to buy him a potty. Since I am going to be home all summer, I thought that we would just work on the concept that tee tee and poo poo go in the potty. So, the night I took it out of the box he told me he needed to go.. so he sat on it and went! Greyson's been going on the potty for a week now! (He is still going in his diaper some, but if you ask him, and he needs to go... he will go! Both #1 and #2!!! WOW!! We're not pressuring him at all though.. we don't want him to get burnt out too quick... but we are both so proud of him! He's really training himself! What a big boy!!!!


His throne.

3 comments:

The Carr's said...

This is hilarious!!!

Wyeth Family said...

That's great! I was so surprised when both of my boys really trained themselves too. Everyone told me boys were difficult, but not for me! Although, I though having no more diapers would be great, now it has me kinda sad! Guess it's time for that little girl! ;)

Jessica said...

MC has the very same potty!!! I love the little cheer when you flush!!