Tuesday, July 14, 2009

A shiny new red wagon

This is actually 2 week old news.. but when do I have time to blog these days?!? My time usually spent chasing a 10 month old around the house.. making sure he doesn't tip things over and dig in the dog food... anyway- Chad went to Wal-mart two Sundays ago and brought Greyson home this wagon and he LOVES it! It's not your normal Radio Flyer.. it's got some pretty cool gadgets on it (like a play bench, lots of storage, and cup holders galore!). It has a tarp that goes over it to block the sun too...pretty neat! I swear, if I wouldn't get crazy looks in Jackson, I would take it every time we go (and that's alot here lately!). I swear, I could shop all day and I wouldn't hear a peep....He doesn't look like he loves it in these pics because he was very sleepy and his crazy, picture-taking mama was making him do a photo shoot, when clearly he didn't want to.. thought they were cute anyways......








2 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun red wagon! Cup holders, storage bins and a tarp....sounds like the SUV of all red wagons! I even saw a seat belt in there! Geezz, ours were made of metal and like a hot skillet when you sat on it out in the sun.

Way to go Dad! What a great find!

The Carr Family said...

Everyone has to have a red wagon...Love it! The pic of him and the dog in the window is to die for!!! Too cute...hope you enjoy the rest of summer break:)