Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Playing Catch-up

I know I have been a bad blogger this summer... I cannot seem to find the time to update! Here are a few pictures of Greyson lately....


This is one of his new things... looking under the bed for Ty......



He LOVES swimming!



Greyson and Skyler having fun!



Cleaning up....




......messing up!



being Mama's sweet boy..






BB and T went on a cruise to Cozumel and brought Greyson back this funny hat! He loves it!

Enjoying being outside


I'll have alot of pictures to come.. we are heading to the beach in 2 days!!! Hurry up Thursday!!!!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love that he looks under the bed for Ty!! Too cute... Maybe he'll start recovering all the shoes that Ty likes to hide under there?!!

Cortni said...

Yea! He'll be my little shoe getter! Maybe I can bribe him into doing that! Good thinking!!!!