Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A touch of Texas

Well, we're back from our long, but VERY enjoyable trip to Texas! Here are some pictures from our trip!!!

Greyson on the lllooooonngggggg road to Texas!






















Bubble gum sno-cone!


Greyson and his waterpillar that Mom bought him!


Greyson and Mom on her tractor! He begged to ride it all week!



We always go to an old soda fountain. Greyson and I shared a chocolate malt!


When I said "shared", I meant I got two bites, and Greyson got the rest.



.... and here he is on his sugar high...

After we left Mom's, we went to Mama and Grandaddy's.

We went to their neighborhood lake.

Greyson pickin' peas!

Grandaddy, Mama, and Greyson
We had SUCH a great time in Texas! Now it's time for Chad and I to get ready to go on our CRUISE!!!!! 6 more days!!!!!!!!!

No comments: