Thursday, March 18, 2010

A day in Sugar Land

While we were in Texas, we had a BLAST! On Sunday, we spent the day in Sugar Land (where we lived when I was born). We went to Chuck E Cheese, went shopping at Town Center Mall, and then went to The Cheesecake Factory! What a day!!!!



He's way too excited to pose for a picture..


Just cruisin.








Is it really you, Barney!?









Mimi and Greyson played Ski Ball


Dancing while Chuck E sings.


Greyson met Chuck E! He would talk to him but he WOULD NOT give him a High-5.



Whoa.. look at all those tickets Uncle Trant won for me!


Getting sleepy


worn out.



After some shopping, we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner. YUM!



About to eat dinner!


OUR DESSERT! Chocolate Brownie Cheesecake.


...It was g-o-o-d.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a FUN day!! He looks like such a big boy playing on all those toys! (But the yummy cheesecake pic is the best....adorable!!)

Rachel said...

Yay! I love that Cheesecake Factory! My dad lives like 3 miles from there. I will have to find that Chuck E Cheese for when Hill gets older! Maybe we can make a road trip together one day!

Cortni said...

That sounds great, Rachel! I am defintely on board! My g-ma lives in Richmond.. so Greyson and I will defintely be up for it! The Chuck E Cheese it RIGHT beside the Town Center outdoor strip.. just like one light down.