Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tupelo

This last weekend Greyson, Mimi, and I took a trip to Tupelo to see our good friends, Donna and Melissa Ainsworth. We had a blast! We FINALLY got to see their gorgeous new home they just built!
First, we went to Celebration Village and bought a TON of Christmas stuff! Celebration Village is AWESOME! If you have never gone, you need to go!!! It WILL be an annual event for us from now on! After we shopped there for a couple of hours, we went to a nursery that was decorated from floor to ceiling in Christmas! Then we went to Melissa's grandparent's house. We visited with them for a while, then went to eat at, my favorite, Olive Garden! After Olive Garden, we went to Toys R Us... for someone in particular :).... Then we went home and hit the sack! We were so tired after a full day!
The next morning, we had breakfast then headed back home! Packing the car back up was interesting because of what all we bought! We had such a good time! We enjoyed our visit so much! Can't wait til next time, Melissa and Ms. Donna! We love y'all!!!!

( I took my camera, but didn't get ANY pictures!!! I didn't have time to pick up my camera!)

No comments: