Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Bittersweet Birthday

Here we are exactly a year from today, admiring our new addition to our family. A year ago, I didn't know how this child would impact our lives. I know, I've said it on a ton of blogs how much he means to us, but it's so true. A year ago today, was the beginning of our lives together. This morning I was replaying everything that went on that morning in my mind. I could remember EVERYTHING! Especially how I felt after they told me that I was going to have to have a c-section because he was breach. It's so hard to believe that was a year ago! It seems like yesterday.
Happy Birthday, Greyson! We love you with all our hearts!
Love, Mommy and Daddy









....and here's my little sweet man showing how old he is!



2 comments:

The Carr's said...

Oh, Courtney and Chad! I have tears in my eyes...parenting is just amazing! These boys are such a blessing from God and I agree-It is the best thing in the world! Happy Birthday Greyson!

Jan Johnson said...

It sure does change everything. I love my girls more than I ever imagined. I agree with you! If having a child doesn't rock your world, chaning your outlook on everything, then something must be wrong. They are so wonderful! Happy Birthday to your baby boy. Enjoy him because now he'll get big even faster!