Thursday, August 27, 2009

Our Little Man

Gosh! Time flies! I know I haven't been the best blogger for the last few months. By the time I get home, it's time to play with Greyson, eat dinner, get a bath, get to bed, and wake up and start all over again! Especially now that he is WALKING!!! YES, WALKING!!!! Well, taking ALOT of steps! :) It is so sweet to see him toddle around! However, if he really needs to get somewhere he crawls.. he doesn't want to fool with having to try..he just knows he needs to get there fast! Gosh! It is so much fun having a child! Everyone told me the older they get, the more fun they are.. everyday is better than the last. He amazes me everyday.

He had his FIRST chicken nuggets from Wendy's Tuesday night and LOVED them! I felt bad for giving him chicken nuggets and fries to eat for dinner so I topped him off with a nice jar of green beans... (needless to say, he was slightly disappointed)... oh well, it made me feel better!

Saturday is Greyson's birthday party!!!! I cannot believe he is turning one. Where does the time go? Advice to anyone having or just had a baby... enjoy EVERY minute... it goes quick.. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed every moment that this year has brought us. God has blessed Chad and I in so many ways.. our biggest blessing is our little man.

1 comment:

Britt said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GREYSON!!!!
Time does fly. Macee started school and Mollie is almost 3, it is just way to fast.