Friday, June 26, 2009

What's new at the Kyle house.

Well... alot's new with Greyson these days.. now that he roams the house.. he discovers ALOT! His new fav thing is playing with Ty's food and water. He loves to splash in the water and mix Ty's food with his paci. Here's a picture of him ready to strike.. but got caught... look at that face!



Here he is driving Mama's car to BB and T's (in Daddy's lap, of course)... it's the only place he can drive to since they live around the corner. He giggles while he drives and if you move the wheel, he's M-A-D!
This is our FIRST Wal-mart sticker!!! He wore it and didn't peel it off! I had to get a picture of this proud day!!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Oh how we LOVE a walmart sticker!!! Just wait until the ladies know your child because he asks for them so much! He's growing up too fast! Can't believe they are almost 1!

Cortni said...

I know.. Ainsley too! I can't believe how fast its gone. It doesn't seem that long ago when we grilled out at y'alls house... and we were both VERY pregnant!!!!

Liz Seymour said...

I just added you to my blogs I follow. Aww, your little man is a doll!!