Sunday, May 31, 2009

Busy Weekend

This weekend was nonstop... Chad and I stayed the night in Jackson Friday for our anniversary. We went to Nagoya's (my fav!) and to a movie Friday night. Greyson stayed his FIRST time away from home without Mama and Daddy. He went to BB and T's house, then went to Mimi and Pops' Sat. morning. We got up Sat and went shopping. Chad surprised me with a brand new REALLY nice camera! I had been complaining about mine for a while... if you are a regular on the blog, you KNOW I take ALOT of pictures. I am so excited! We also got Greyson a new carseat and he LOVES it! Very roomy!







Making tracks!

Sat night we went over to play with Mal and SaraBeth.





Sunday, after church, we all went to the Mexican food restaurant.

He's showing me his two bottom teeth.


Lauren and SaraBeth



Uncle Nathan and Garrison


Greyson and Garrison had on the same exact outfit at church.. so we HAD to get pictures!!!! They looked to sweet... those sweet boys!



And finally.. resting after our busy weekend... this is before mine and Greyson's 2 hour nap... look at those sleepy eyes.
....when I saw these pictures, I freaked out because I thought there was a spot on the wall... I went to check and nothing... had to be something on the lense... shoo... didn't want to have to bring out the paint.....

No comments: